Engaging Our Services
Signing a letter of
engagement with us
We practice a wide range of areas such as litigation, dispute resolution, construction, infrastructure, Islamic finance, capital markets, corporate, family constitutions, private client, legislative drafting, and employment. The following list illustrates a detailed list of the areas we practice:
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Legal representation before courts, judicial and arbitration panels.
- Excel in real estate, commercial and inheritance disputes.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Drafting arbitration documents.
- Serving as arbitrators.
- Drafting corporate documents and providing pre-registrations services.
- Due diligence.
- Ongoing legal advice.
- Corporate governance.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Corporate structuring and restructuring.
- Bankruptcy and liquidation.
- Advising board members and shareholders.
- Entity governance & family constitutions.
- Drafting settlements for family disputes.
- Wealth planning and management.
- Drafting employment contracts to be in ac- cordance with Saudi law.
- Advising on bonuses and end of service awards.
- Employment dispute resolution.
- Drafting and reviewing internal policies of institutions.
- Advising on dismissal process of employees.
Construction & Infrastructure
- Drafting construction contracts, exchanges of ownership, and subcontracting.
- Real estate development and projects.).
- Advising on tenant and owner disputes.
- Reviewing tenders and memorandums of understanding.
- Drafting and reviewing proposed legislation.
- Drafting regulations and legislative commentaries.